Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TAG

Serenity tagged me and this is what I have to do:(1) Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)(2) Open the book to page 123(3) Find the fifth sentence(4) Post the next three sentences(5) Tag five people

Since I rarely read anything but children's books and the Bible, and there don't seem to be any toddler books laying around with 123 pages, I'm going to have to go with my trusty Bible.

Page 123, sentences 6, 7, & 8:

Then Moses presented the ram to the Lord for the whole burnt offering, and Aaron and his sons laid their hands on its head as Moses slaughtered it. Then Moses took the ram's blood and sprinkled it against the sides of the altar. Next he cut the ram into pieces and burned the head, some of its pieces, and the fat on the altar.

Probably not the portion of scripture that has been the most inspiring to me. But at least I didn't print from my one year Bible. You would have been reading some very gripping begats.

None of the people who read my blog have blogs so I can't really pass this along. But if you read this and want to take a crack at it, feel free to leave a comment!

2 comments:

Serenity said...

Thanks for playing, Tracy! If I ever tag you again, don't ever feel that you have to participate. It's only happened to me twice, and the first time I did just as you did. I posted what I was supposed to but didn't pass it along. It's gotta end somewhere after all. And this is better than the begats. It reminds me of an exhortation Felic gave once about what it meant when they laid their hands on the head of the sacrifice, how their sin was transferred to it just as Jesus took on ours.

Unknown said...

Hey Tracy - I am in consumer goods sales. I've sold anything from fine china to camping goods to beef jerky. The last job was selling garden decor to national retailers. We were treated horribly when we were laid off (all 30 of us). 3 weeks of severance. Yes, you read that right. Praise God my husband has a really good job, so my loss of income just stings a bit an we have to cut back. I can't really complain because we are so very blessed.

So I am going to enjoy the time home with my sweet baby while I look for a job. It's a gift, as much as it sucks, it's still a gift. I'm confident that God will take care of us. He has always been faithful.

Now, I must go find out what Bergen is throwing down the stairs!