Thursday, September 18, 2008

Coming home

Leonard and I were in St. Paul, Minnesota for the past 5 days on a business trip. I use the term "business trip" loosely, because there was also a lot of fun! We love to get away together, but coming home is always so nice. One of the reasons it's so nice is we get to come home to this:





Ellie is always so very happy to see us! And she brightens whatever room she happens to be in. Last night we went over to their apartment when Rachel was putting Ellie to bed. "Unfortunately" I was too loud when we entered and Ellie heard me. She popped right out of bed and came out to see Grandma. Then I had to rock her, read her books, and play with her blocks as she screeched with delight! It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

I love coming home.

No comments: