Friday, October 16, 2009

Preoccupied

I've been a little pre-occupied the past few weeks. It's certainly not that God hasn't been doing a work in my life, because HE HAS!!! I feel like every day I'm more aware of how important it is to live life for things that are eternal rather than getting caught up with "worldly priorities". But you see, Rachel's wedding is coming up on December 5th, and as it gets closer and closer...
IT'S ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT!!!

If there is anything more wonderful than getting to help plan your daughter's wedding, I don't know what it is. If you want a sneak peek, here is their webpage www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RachelRamirez&AaronRamirez

The reception is going to be a "Winter Wonderland". And my favorite touch? The little hot cocoa bar. Or is it the firepit on the deck? Or the cheesecake? Or the white branches with little snowflakes hanging down inside vases with glowing light boxes? Maybe it will be the fabric hanging on the walls with the twinkling icy blue, pink and lavender lights behind it. Or the cocktail hour? With chips, salsa and blue margaritas? What fun! It's so hard to decide what my favorite part will be.

But it won't be hard on the 5th. Because I know the moment I see my baby girl in her beautiful gown, walking down the aisle. That's all that will matter to me.

No comments: